Friday, January 07, 2005

Welcome

So I'm late. Late in coming onto the scene. Its not like I wasn't around first its just that I had no ambition to write. Apathy. Well I'm sick of my most lucid thoughts coming and going in a flash. What good is a mind if nobody is around to hear it.
December was a grave month. As much as I love Christmas and family, everytime it happens malaise sets in. Can't do anything. After 8 solid hours at work (yeah right!) , I feel like I should give 8 more. It just isn't happening.
My faith.... slips and I slide into the grave. I hope to arise to life soon.
I wear black on the outside 'cause black is how I feel on the inside.

By the way shin-yo means faith in Japanese. At least I hope it does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shin-yo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Shin-yo said...

You seemed depressed when you started this blog. What was happening in your life then?

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home