Saturday, January 08, 2005

Cromulance

So the japanese are crazy. I don't think I need to validate that statement but if anyone questions this will be my response "Nasubi".

Although I can't deny that that would finally make it worth getting cable if it was on TV over here. I also want real Survivor, none of this wussy corporate sponsored stuff. Just give me a bunch of people on an island Surviving! If people die well so what its all part of the show. Just make them sign waivers and such.

So there is this Jeep clip on TV where there is this Jeep I guess either on top of or in an active volcano. This volcano then commences to erupt spewing out the Jeep and it lands unscathed. What gets me is the small print "Do not attempt" Who in the world would attempt to drive their vehicle into a volcano for the chance to be spewed out?
1) They would die horribly and they wouldn't be around to sue Jeep nor would their molten remains.
2) Their genes probably shouldn't be in the gene pool. Anything that resembles the MTV way of life deserves to be eradicated. Bah!

I'm happy I don't have cable. Less to complain about. Although I would like to watch Cartoon Network and Iron Chef America. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home