Saturday, January 15, 2005

My friends are coming to town today!

I'm so excited M and E are coming into town today! We're gonna party it up and head up to SF for whatever coolness we can find there. In the meantime while they are out wedding ring shopping (thats another story) I am at home all dressed up and ready to spring into action.
Eyeliner? Check! Lipstick? Check! White face makeup? Check! Black clothes? Of course!
So now they just have to show up and I'll be ready for any non-normal occasion!

Oddity is great. Nothing like making the silly norms stare when walking down the street. They're always like trying to get their little kids to look away. The kids go, "Mommy why is that man look like a clown or something, why is he wearing makeup?" And of course kids don't whisper so I've heard it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin-yo said...

I miss the man who wore make up.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home