Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lonliness settles in...

I must be really odd because I just rejected a really hot girl tonight. Yes, I get lonely sometimes and you would think I would jump on the opportunity to date a beautiful girl but no.
For one, I'm not so shallow as to think looks are everything, cause they're really not. No good having a relationship where the girl can't carry a good conversation (or does but its all about herself). Also, I don't try to be an intellectual elitist but I at least hope the girl would have had some book smarts.
Then of course most importantly is faith. Me I got it and the girl I would date has gotta have it too.
Well she didn't quite meet up to my standards. But nobody seems to... where are all the good girls hiding?
And its SO hard to tell people that you just want to be friends. It shouldn't be hard but it is. It feels like I'm letting them down. Well better now than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home