Sunday, January 16, 2005

Such a good weekend!

Saturday play by play:
-Lazy until 4PM when friends show up, played video games all day.
-Drinks at some local dive then dinner at a nice Italian restaurant.
-Back home for some 8-bit NES power pad action to burn off our dinner + some Contra.
-Time to go to down town San Jose, we hit up a cafe and it has a comedy showcase, the comedians mostly suck but there were a few good jokes.
-Dancing at Johnny V's, I love the 80's!
-Back home to crash.

Sunday:
-Earrrrly morning sound set up for church.
-Drive to San Francisco in my new car, fun times singing along to the Get Up Kids.
-Lunch somewhere at some bar/grill'ish place, it was good but I don't know my way around the city so I'd never be able to find it again.
-Near the Golden Gate hanging out to take photos. M and E are officially engaged now so they wanted me to get photos of them, a lot of photos.
-Drive along the beach and visit Coit Tower. Did I mention parking in SF sucks? Yeah, well it does!

So that is a really boring post which does a disservice to my awesome weekend but at least the summary points are out there so I'll never quite forget it. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home