Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sugar candy kisses

Ever notice how nobody has staying power? That is nobody nowadays seems to be able to sit still for any extended period of time. Everyones' focus is so divided. We are in a Go world, stopping is unheard of. Its only recently started to bug me, the people around me are adults but they are as wiggly as children. Too much sugar, coffee and pent up energy is doing our American world in. I have to stop it, its so distracting.
Everyone has ADD except me. Or maybe I just hang out with the ADD crowd but stillness is lacking.
I've been thinking about trying to get a 20 minute period of meditation, silence and stillness into my life and see how it affects my life, spiritually, mentally and physically.
I'd be a liar if I said I didn't love sweet thing though :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin-yo said...

You are one of them now... you can't just take 20 minutes to sit on the porch with me and reflect.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home