Sunday, February 13, 2005

St. Valentines Day is upon us...

St. Valentines Day is upon us and there is no lady-friend for me to be found. So I decided to go out with my friend K since she has no one either. We'll be miserable together. Dinner & maybe a movie. I'd get her flowers but last time we had flowers, which some gay guy gave to her and I, she tore them up and threw them all over the dance floor. Still looking for that one special someone. Its not depressing because I can't get a date (because I can), its depressing in some way that its my beliefs that are causing me to be single. Being a Christian is hard work. Especially when I don't hang out with any other Christians, or in places where they may exist. This of course explains why my dating prospects are nil. I reject all the non-Christian girls.

I've always been single on Valentine's day, except for that one miserable time when I was still engaged to E (ugh! bad memories) and it completely sucked (we broke up a week later). So this hasn't traditionally been the happiest time of the year for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home