Sunday, July 31, 2005

Coincidence?

Yesterday my 'rents came for a visit and they really wanted to go to Filoli. I acquiesced despite it being way hot outside and non-stop gardens not quite being my thing. The odd thing is when we got there and started walking around we walk into the door of the main house and I see a familiar face.
This face I hadn't seen in over a year and was odd to see. My friend Katy from college just happened to be exploring the place at the same time we were. It was really weird though because she lives in Oregon now and graduated school a few months ago. Not to mention I don't think many people have heard of Filoli.
I was really taken aback at first and wasn't sure what to say but we had a few minutes to reminisce. I was so lost that I almost forgot to get contact info so we could stay in touch (I actually did forget the first time but we bumped into each other like 3 times there that day).
Anyways it was a really weird coincidence that really made my day. Oh and Filoli is sorta cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home