Sunday, September 11, 2005

Soliton part 2: Practicioners

From Soliton, the most valuable place I've grown is with the people from my church with whom I went down with. I met a lot of nice people there but since they don't live here, I'll probably never talk to them again, which is ok.
Liz: This is the person whom I've had the most radical perception change with. I didn't really know what to make of her before since I didn't really know her. I assumed she was one of the preppy clichy girls that I wouldn't have been able to connect with. Rather, I've discovered her sincerity and motivation. She is shy yet so sociable that she is always everyones friend. She is a master facilitator and I've enjoyed her vision. Liz: check out http://www.lobotgallery.com/
Mike: I've gotten closer to Mike and his kind heart. Despite his random chirps in the car and interesting conversation topics. Mike: check out http://www.aradhnamusic.com/
Jon: I am ever amazed by everyones insistence that Jon is an introvert. Who else would be jumping around with excitement before lunch? This calm collected man of his family. Jon: check out the band Elliott.
Rob and Ang: Although I've known these two the longest I only finally realize their bitterness for the physical church and their desire for change. I don't know if you have time for it but maybe you (and others too) might enjoy the freshness of Relevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home