Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Post-Boardwalk Insomnia

I just got back from the Boardwalk and let me tell you, every line is significantly (4x) shorter than a similar ride at Great America. Only 30 minutes wait for the Double Shot which is way cooler than the 2 hour wait for the Drop Zone. I had a dime on each knee on the way down and they hovered off towards the beach as I freefalled down. Oh and 65 cent candy really isn't worth it, they give you way too much. They really should pay you to take it from them. Now 65 cent funnel cakes would have been an excellent deal, too bad they don't do that.

I've determined my insomnia isn't due to caffeine consumption since I didn't have any Monday and I was up late. It has to either be due to all the stress at work or me being nocturnal.
Well and its not actualy insomnia since I'm not really tired. The only reason I want to sleep is in the hope I can get up in the morning without a fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home