Monday, October 31, 2005

God floored me.

In our body of believers we have been talking about service and reaching out to help the lost. I really want to help the lost, I really want to serve people, God just really hasn't put it on my heart as a passion. I kept wondering why, what spiritual thing God would will me into and why the His spirit wasn't pulling me stronger toward this. He's been preparing me for other things.
I came home from work today just a few minutes ago and opened my Bible to the book of Ephesians and God floored me. I burst out with hot sweaty tears and pouted for joy as God finally opened my eyes as to what He would have me do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Wow.

Of course, now we're all in suspense!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Shin-yo said...

So much joy then... and now?

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home