Monday, October 24, 2005

Precious...

Precious and fragile things need special handling. My God what have we done to you.

I've got 4 tix to see Depeche Mode Nov. 18th in San Jose. I'm quite excited. This will probably be the only time I'll be able to see them, they're so old they have got to be giving it up soon. I've danced to so many of their songs, been moved by so many of their lyrics and simply adore them. I've seen most of the other big 80's hits I've needed to see: Kraftwerk, New Order, The Cure (2X!) , Bauhaus, Gang Of Four, Pixies, Tears For Fears, Flaming Lips and now Depeche Mode.

Still left to see: Morrissey/Smiths, David Bowie, Cranes, Devo, Anything Box, Bronski Beat, Erasure, Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, OMD, Pet Shop Boys, R.E.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home