Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Marriage

So I just learned tonight that my best friend growing up, Sean, is getting married (he's proposing to someone sure to say yes in two weeks) and I'm gonna be in the wedding. Now my two best friends are getting married in the same year! Crazy! Its so very awesome for them, but I'm losing all my friends to their women! Well, not really but we shall see how much I see them after marriage.
I was once engaged and I'm so very happy that that didn't reach marriage, I was so young and would have been miserable. She was dragging me down and I didn't even realize it, love makes men blind.
I'm getting so very impatient for myself. Like I was telling Sean, I've got the job but I'd gladly trade it for the woman. I know I've got plenty of time though.
I guess this means more trips out to Phoenix!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin-yo said...

Was I worth it?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home