Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Productivity

Alert! Productivity has reached an all time low! Alert!

So as my productivity at work increases, I am far less productive outside of work.
It now takes me weeks to do a simple task. I have no self discipline. I stay up later than I should wasting time. I would hope every day that I would get some little task done, yet I have a pile of stuff to do in my living room and I haven't entered the room in a few weeks.
I am the zenith of extra-work unproductivity. Somebody get me an award.
I have a pile of crap blocking my way through my apartment that I put there so that I would put it into the garage. Its all been there a week. I always put off until tomorrow what I could have done today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin-yo said...

In your own words.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home